|Maximum Engine Power:||74hp, 55kW|
|Maximum Lift Capacity:||4,410lbs, 2,200kg|
|Maximum Lift Height:||15', 5m|
The TM220 is a highly productive articulated telescopic handler with compact dimensions, performance, versatility and JCB’s iconic telescopic boom for great lift height. It’s fit with a 74hp (55.4kW) engine that produces 300 Nm of torque, powering a 2-speed hydrostatic transmission with a max. lift height of 15ft (4,562mm).
This articulated telescopic handler also features superior quality components and comfort, excellent build quality, stringent safety levels and straightforward serviceability.
In short, it’s versatile high-lifting tool carrier.
- JCB’s articulated steering boasts an easy-to-use built-in sideshift – ideal for bale handling or stacking boxes.
- We use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, finite element analysis and extensive rig testing to achieve the very highest levels of quality. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance at low temperatures.
- This compact loading shovel is equipped with a ergonomically designed joystick control system for comfortable and intuitive operation.
- Power is transferred to the ground through a high speed 3 range transmission efficiently through an innovative chassis, with perfect harmony between all components.
- The JCB TM220 telescopic wheel loader has a comfortable and spacious cab with noise levels lower than our outgoing model. The operating position is designed for optimum all-round visibility, unhindered by components like silencers.
- With no exhaust after treatment, our JCB Diesel by Kohler engine are extremely compact for uncompromised visibility. The sloping rear hood provides an unimpeded view, with the exhaust silencer and air intake filter both packaged out of sight.
- JCB and Kohler have produced the ultimate compact articulated telescopic handler engine for the TM220. It’s Tier 4 Final complaint using only a DOC, while high levels of power and torque at low revs provide good fuel economy and performance.
- We’ve used only the very finest engine, driveline and axle components on the TM220 articulated telescopic handler, from suppliers like DANA and Bosch.