|Maximum Engine Power:||125hp, 93kW|
|Maximum Lift Capacity:||7,451lbs, 3,200kg|
|Maximum Lift Height:||17', 5.2m|
With articulated steering, telescopic reach and a huge range of attachments, the JCB TM320 is a supremely productive machine. In short, the TM320 combines the features of a wheel loading shovel with the benefits of a telescopic boom to give great versatility.
It’s powered by a 125hp (93kW) super-efficient JCB EcoMAX engine with high torque at low revs for reduced fuel consumption. The TM320 also features a ±10° oscillating center joint and permanent four-wheel drive for great performance in any conditions. A Z-bar linkage makes for huge tearout force and attachment crowd power.
A 6-speed JCB Powershift transmission with TorqueLock and class-leading powertrain components deliver high efficiency and productivity.
All of this adds up to a forward reach of 9ft 10in (3m), a lift capacity of 3.2 tons and a lift height of 17ft (5.2 m).
- Torquelock system provides superior efficiency when roading
- Class-leading comfort, durability and residual value
- 125hp (93kW) highly efficient JCB EcoMAX Tier 4 Final engine
- Variflo flow-on-demand hydraulic system
- Six-speed powershift transmission