The 3CX-14 boasts powerful hydraulics, high-end features and improved comfort, for excellent performance and productivity.
- LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE: Daily checks are performed automatically upon key-on by JCB’s innovative AutoCHECK system. In less than three seconds, the 3CX-14 backhoe loader automatically reviews eight under-the-hood checkpoints and provides a green light to start working, or advises if attention is needed.
The JCB EcoMAX 74 hp (55 kW) engine produces peak power and torque at low engine speeds, which makes for great fuel efficiency, exceptional responsiveness and outstanding performance. Furthermore, it requires no diesel engine fluid (DEF), no diesel particulate filter (DPF) and no other engine aftertreatment, for simpler servicing, lower maintenance cost and reduced downtime.
For enhanced monitoring of efficiency, the multi-function instrument control panel in the 3CX-14 backhoe loader advises current and average fuel consumption, and any applicable service faults.
JCB uses stress-relieved fabrication for the 3CX backhoe boom and heats it to over 1202˚F (650˚C), to double the expected boom life.
The rustproof fuel tank on the 3CX-14 protects the fuel injection system, and the rustproof, composite cab floor features molded water channels for easy cleaning.
- On-board diagnostics and fleet management with JCB LiveLink telematics
- JCB EcoMAX 74 hp (55 kW) engine requires no DPF, no DEF and other aftertreatment, for simplified servicing
- Improved operator environment for a more productive work day
- A DRIVETRAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISE: The 3CX-14 backhoe loader features a JCB EcoMAX engine, designed and built by JCB, and tested for 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest applications and environments.
In addition to working perfectly with JCB axles and gearboxes, the EcoMAX engine delivers as much as 74 hp (55kW) and 295 lbf (400 Nm) of torque at speeds as low as 1200 RPM, for fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
The engines are T4F-compliant yet require no diesel engine fluid (DEF), no costly diesel particulate filter (DPF) and no productivity-sapping regeneration. And when it’s time to upgrade to a newer machine, JCB EcoMAX engines can be adapted to run on lower-grade fuels so they can be sold in different territories for increased residual values.
A limited-slip differential in the 3CX-14 delivers superior traction and performance, as well as reduced tire wear.
- Powerful hydraulic system to run power-hungry attachments
- THE SAFE CHOICE: The JCB 3CX-14 backhoe loader features a wide door opening to the cab, large grab handles and open-grid steps, making entry a and exit quick and safe.
A 360-degree view from the operator position of the JCB 3CX-14 backhoe enables enhanced comfort, productivity and safety. When excavating, an innovative one-piece, scoop-design rear windshield enables an unobstructed view into the trench.
The LCD panel in the cab of the JCB 3CX-14 details machine hours, service information, fuel levels and system warnings.
Power brakes provide efficient, safe stopping power with low pedal effort.
There is no safer backhoe loader in this class to service than the JCB 3CX-14 backhoe loader, with all servicing done at ground level.
- QUALITY WORKPLACE: The 3CX-14 is designed to minimize operator fatigue and enable greater productivity. The climate-controlled, positive-pressure cab is rubber-mounted and isolated for low noise and vibration, and features 14 air vents for a comfortable operator environment.
Joystick excavator controls are smooth to operate and provide excellent feel to the hydraulic system.
The 3CX-14 backhoe loader is a quiet place to work, both inside and out, thanks to the JCB EcoMAX 74 hp (55 kW) engine, which is the quietest in its class.
High back-off brakes reduce viscous drag during road travel and re-handling, for improved fuel economy and reduced operator fatigue.
- 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket, transferable warranty
- INNOVATIVE HYDRAULICS: The JCB 3CX-14 features a variable flow hydraulic pump that delivers high hydraulic flow and pressure at low engine speeds, for improved fuel economy, reduced carbon emissions, lower engine wear, and extended refueling intervals.
The optional combined hammer and bi-directional circuit provides optimized low-flow and high-flow hydraulic power, with low back pressure, for great attachment versatility.
The optional hand-held tool circuit adds to the versatility of a JCB 3CX-14 by adding a power source for handheld tools, such as drills, breakers, cutters and even water pumps.
The 4-cylinder, self-leveling loader on the JCB 3CX-14 backhoe automatically adjusts the bucket on both the raise and lower cycles, and provides unobstructed front bucket visibility, especially when loading at height.
JCB’s hydraulic quick hitches mean that changing an attachment on the 3CX-14 is quick and safe.