JCB offers a unique, single-machine solution to help those in the construction, housing and infrastructure sectors to save time, space and money when facing today’s geotechnical challenges.
- PILING PERFORMANCE: The new JCB Pilingmaster is compatible with 14-inch (350 mm), 18-inch (450 mm) and 24-inch (600 mm) diameter augers, to suit many piling needs. An auger depth gauge is fitted to both sides to minimize the risk of over-flighting the tool.
The machine is equipped with a hydraulic Brevini® winch with an automatic brake to prevent over-winding the cable.
The piling rig features a robust kelly-bar design with multiple inner sections. This setup allows the machine to reach impressive dig depths of up to 45 feet 11 inches (14 m).
Piling performance is impressive: 1.25 tons of head torque equates to a powerful drilling force. The piling diameter can vary from 14 inches (350 mm) to 24 inches (600 mm) for maximum versatility and the machine can pile down to nearly 46 feet, for deep foundation work.
JCB’s backhoe Powerslide feature is fitted as standard, allowing multiple piles to be drilled from a single position. This boosts productivity and reduces ground damage.
With an operating weight of less than 12 tons, the innovative JCB Pilingmaster innovative also significantly reduces the need for piling mats.
- Balanced boom geometry allows piling close to existing structures
- ON THE MOVE: A travel height of under 14 feet ensures that the new JCB Pilingmaster complies with road regulations* and allows easy site access. – need to verify this.
As with most JCB backhoe loaders, the JCB Pilingmaster backhoe travels on the road at speeds up to 25 mph to enable rapid and easy mobilization between sites. Additionally, limited slip differentials optimize traction in all ground conditions and help to reduce tire wear.
Optimized weight distribution and a low center of gravity combine to minimize ground bearing pressure for excellent stability when piling, loading and roading.
The JCB Smoothride System (SRS) is fitted as standard and improves load retention and operator comfort on and off-road.
- 2-year / 2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket, transferable warranty
- High performance 109 hp engine
- Auger depth gauge fitted to both sides of mast
- Standard Powerslide feature
- Low operating weight to reduce the need for piling mats
- On-board diagnostics and fleet management with JCB Automate and LiveLink telematics
- SAFETY: The JCB Pilingmaster features internal and external emergency stop switches to isolate the hydraulics.
Guards are fitted on the rear lights for impact protection.
Full 360-degree visibility makes the JCB Pilingmaster one of the safest piling machines on the market. LED lights mounted on the rig provide clear visibility to the auger at all times.
For safe entry and exit of the cab, operators are provided three points of contact at all times. Additionally, the steps comprise a large, anti-slip, open grill design to prevent material build-up.
A warning system alerts the operator if the stabilizers aren’t fully retracted when the JCB Pilingmaster backhoe loader is on the move.
A large, built-in, lockable toolbox provides safe storage for tools and other items.
- SERVICEABILITY: All daily under-the-hood checks are performed automatically, with no effort from the operator.
The JCB piling rig folds down to ground level for quick and easy servicing.
Refueling the JCB Pilingmaster is quick and easy to do at ground level. thanks to the pannier side-mounted fuel tank. A large five-gallon DEF tank requires filling only every four to five fuel refills, to reduce downtime*.
The battery and isolator are located behind a lockable front grille. This feature protects the machine from theft while ensuring easy access for authorized operators.
A large, one-piece engine cover allows access the spacious engine bay for easy servicing of the JCB Pilingmaster from one side of the machine.
A limiter prevents over-extension of the dipper cylinder to reduce the risk of damage.
- COMFORT: JCB’s heated, full air-suspension seat is supremely comfortable for all-day use.
The seat also houses the excavator-style servo controls which enhance dig-end loader maneuverability with fingertip control and supreme comfort.
The JCB Pilingmaster backhoe loader features a fully-glazed cab with excellent 360-degree visibility.
Optional LED lights ensure the work site is well illuminated.
The flow-sharing hydraulic system, with a maximum flow rate of 44 gallons/min, makes it easy to multifunction while operating the piling equipment.
The new in-cab electronic display provides operators with all the key information they need for accurate piling: verticality, piling depth and pressure indicators for downforce/applied rotary torque.