|Maximum Engine Power:||74hp, 55kW|
|Maximum Lift Capacity:||6,000lbs, 2721kg|
|Maximum Lift Height:||36', 11m|
The high boom design of our smallest "Lift & Place" telescopic handler allows for capacities of 6,000 lbs (2,721kg) and a lift height of 36 feet (11m).
This model is ideal for masonry and framing applications and is a must for all rental fleets.
This easy-to-operate telescopic handler is equipped with low effort servo controls that are arranged in a pattern style that most operators are accustomed to. The 'low effort' doesn't just stop at operating the machine - with proven reliability and easy access to the side mounted engine for the daily checks, this machine is one of the easiest machines to maintain on the market today.
- All-around visibility is excellent courtesy of direct glazing, large roof screen and low engine bay, while backlit switches are crystal clear even in the dark.
- For ergonomic, fast and precise control JCB telescopic handlers are fit with a fully proportional twin lever or an optional single lever. This makes them exceptionally intuitive for telehandler operators to use.
- The 7-speed fan heater creates the most comfortable, productive operator environment. Optional air conditioning is perfect for jobsites in hotter climates.
- New instruments and a 3.5” color TFT screen form an intuitive automotive-style layout in the telescopic handler cab. To create the perfect driving position, opt for the easily adjustable tilting telescopic steering column.
- Choose an operator environment to suit your climate: fully glazed or canopy (mesh is available instead of side glass on canopy builds). The exterior top door slam latch is new – you can now close the upper door from outside.
- On bright days, a telescopic handler’s standard-fit tinted cab glass will reflect 30% of the sun’s energy for enhanced operator comfort.