|Maximum Engine Power:||74/109hp, 55/81kW|
|Maximum Lift Capacity:||9,000lbs, 4,082kg|
|Maximum Lift Height:||42', 12.8m|
The high boom design allows for capacities of 9,000 pounds and a lift height of 42 feet. This model is ideal for masonry and framing applications and is a must for all rental fleets.
This easy-to-operate telescopic handler is equipped with low effort servo controls that are arranged in a pattern style that most operators are accustomed to. The 'low effort' doesn't just stop at operating the machine - with proven reliability and easy access to the side mounted engine for the daily checks, this machine is one of the easiest machines to maintain on the market.
- The hood isn’t purely cosmetic; the cooling fan airflow is now angled upwards, reducing dust build-up. Standard-fit JCB fenders provide superior protection from dirt and spray.
- The 7-speed fan heater creates the most comfortable, productive operator environment. Optional air conditioning is perfect for work sites in hotter climates.
- On bright days, a JCB telescopic handler’s standard-fit tinted cab glass will reflect 30% of the sun’s energy for enhanced operator comfort.
- For ergonomic, fast and precise control JCB telescopic handlers are fit with a fully proportional twin lever or an optional single lever. This makes them exceptionally intuitive for telehandler operators to use.
- New instruments and a 3.5” color TFT screen form an intuitive automotive-style layout in the cab. To create the perfect driving position, opt for the easily adjustable tilting telescopic steering column.
- All-around visibility is excellent courtesy of direct glazing, large roof screen and low engine bay, while backlit switches are crystal clear, even in the dark.