|Maximum Engine Power:||109hp, 81kW|
|Maximum Lift Capacity:||12,000lbs, 5,443kg|
|Maximum Lift Height:||56', 17m|
Designed to place heavy loads with ease and precision, the 512-56 is one of our largest capacity telescopic handlers. This easy-to-operate telescopic handler is equipped with low effort servo controls arranged in a pattern style that most operators are accustomed to.
The 'low effort' doesn't just stop at operating the machine - with proven reliability and easy access to the side-mounted engine for the daily checks, this machine is one of the easiest machines to maintain on the market today
- All-around visibility is excellent courtesy of direct glazing, large roof screen and low engine bay, while backlit switches are crystal clear even in the dark.
- The 7-speed fan heater creates the most comfortable, productive operator environment. Optional air conditioning is perfect for work sites in hotter climates.
- New instruments and a 3.5” color TFT screen form an intuitive automotive-style layout in the telescopic handler cab. To create the perfect driving position, opt for the easily adjustable tilting telescopic steering column.
- The telescopic handler hood isn’t purely cosmetic; the cooling fan airflow is now angled upwards, reducing dust build-up. Standard-fit JCB fenders provide superior protection from dirt and spray.
- On bright days, a telescopic handler’s standard-fit tinted cab glass will reflect 30% of the sun’s energy for enhanced operator comfort.
- For ergonomic, fast and precise control JCB telescopic handler are fit with a fully proportional twin lever or an optional single lever. This makes them exceptionally intuitive for telehandler operators to use.