The JCB 525-60 is a compact JCB Diesel by Kohler -powered telescopic handler. It’s powerful, productive, maneuverable, comfortable and safe.
- New seat safety switch disables forward/reverse when operator isn’t seated
- Up to 10% fuel saving over outgoing model
- COMFORT & EASE OF USE: The JCB 525-60 Agri Plus telescopic handler has a large, spacious cab with a wide access door; inside, there’s a radio speaker and plenty of storage. Tinted cab glass is fit as standard, reflecting 30% of the sun’s energy to increase comfort.
This telescopic handler has all-new instruments and a hi-res TFT screen. Intuitively laid-out control switches are backlit for optimum night recognition. You can also choose from a variety of seating options to suit all operators and applications.
So that you can tailor your telescopic handler for any climate, you can choose from canopy or cab options. Air conditioning is available for all cabs, ensuring the perfect working environment.
Controlling a JCB 525-60 Agri Plus is comfortable, precise and smooth: there are single lever electro servo controls with proportional auxiliaries.
JCB’s proportional constant flow feature allows operators to program different flow rates for different attachments.
- Brand new Tier 4 final JCB Diesel by Kohler engine with no DEF or DPF
- New telematics and immobiliser security features including remote management
- QUALITY, RELIABILITY, DURABILITY: To achieve the very highest levels of quality on our telescopic handler, we use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining and precision paint technology, as well as innovative assembly techniques.
The new JCB telescopic handler range’s stringent testing program has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components, as well as repeated transmission use over thousands of cycles.
You can be assured of long-term corrosion protection on a 525-60 Agri Plus because all JCB cabs are dipped in electrophoretic alloy before the painting process begins.
A one-piece, fully welded chassis maximizes strength and minimizes weight. There are also large boom overlaps of up to 2.5 ft; the hydraulic cylinders have friction-welded eye-ends for extra strength; and all pivots use hardened pins.
Heavy-duty axle feet absorb the immense stresses generated during continuous heavy material re-handling, while keyhole castings hold the tilt and extension rams to further improve overall structural integrity.
We’ve fit a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- SERVICEABILTY: All daily checks and grease points are easily located at ground level on the JCB 525-60 Agri Plus telescopic handler.
With its gas-assisted cylinders, the hood is easy to open and close. The service bay within is large and wide enough to afford great access to three sides of the engine.
Your telescopic handler's diesel tank is easily accessed and filled from ground level. There’s an integral pre-filter in the filler neck as well, offering protection from dirty fuel.
Hydraulic hoses are intelligently routed through the boom for maximum protection. Steering rams are well out of harm’s way, mounted high on the axle. This protects them from damage and minimizes downtime.
Because the 525-60 Agri Plus telescopic handler’s wear pads use a dry lubricant system, they only need servicing every 500 hours (compared to 250 hours on typical competitive machines).
Fluid filters on this machine (engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel) are within easy reach for fast, straightforward servicing. The air filter is easily accessible too, and a double-element construction simplifies cleaning.
- SAFETY & SECURITY: Bystanders are safeguarded by our standard-fit reversing alarm and this telescopic handler also has hose burst check valves (HBCVs) to protect the rams from collapse in the event of a hose failure.
For added peace of mind, this telescopic handler’s cab is ROPS (Rollover Protection System) and FOPS (Falling Objects Protection System) certified, keeping its operator protected at all times.
All-around visibility is superb via the large sunroof, opening rear window, fold-back upper door, and compact JCB Diesel by Kohler engine unit with its low-level sloping hood. Rear visibility is class-leading thanks to our unique low profile rear chassis and boom.
Cab-mounted front and rear worklights provide great visibility. To make it even better (especially when loading at height in dark conditions), opt for our boom-mounted worklights.
JCB LiveLink’s telematic GPS tracking provides invaluable real-time location data on your telescopic handler. Geofencing alerts help to ensure your machine is only being used in your chosen areas.
The boom pivot point on the 525-60 Agri Plus telescopic handler is low down and the outer boom is slim; this helps to provide unrivaled visibility to both front and rear wheels on the right-hand side.
- MANEUVERABILITY AND PERFORMANCE: the JCB 525-60 Agri Plus telescopic handler with 4WD as standard. Opt for our limited slip differential to maximize traction on slippery surfaces. This system transfers drive from the spinning wheel to the stationary wheel.
2-speed transmission allows you to select high and low speeds. The low speed setting complies with building site speed regulations, while high speed is ideal for road travel.
A hydrostatic transmission makes it easy to maneuver with precision even in cramped spaces. The driveline works in parallel with the braking system too; a transmission dump on the foot brake offers superb multi-functioning and increased power during loading and re-handling.
A low height of 6 ft 2 inches and a narrow width of 6 ft enables this JCB telescopic handler to access the smallest of operating environments. With a compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles, a tight turning radius and superior maneuverability are assured.
Your telescopic handler operators can maneuver quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes possible via either the shuttle lever on the steering column or the joystick-mounted shuttle switch.
The JCB 525-60 Agri Plus telescopic handler has three select-able 4-wheel steering modes. Two-wheel steer is perfect for travel; four-wheel steer provides great maneuverability in tight spaces; and crab steer can help to edge either close to or away from obstacles. Choose optional electronic selectable 4WS for on-the-move steering mode changes.
- High power and torque at low revs
- New instruments, hi-res TFT screen and backlit switches
- EFFICIENT DESIGN: The 525-60 Agri Plus telescopic handler is equipped with a potent JCB Diesel by Kohler T4 Final engine which produces 300Nm of torque at just 1,500rpm, and doesn’t need a costly DPF or DEF after-treatment.
Because it produces peak levels of torque at revs as low as 1,500rpm, this engine can provide fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
Most Tier 4 Final engines use a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) or SCR, requiring additional DEF fluid level maintenance – this JCB Diesel by Kohler engine doesn’t.
JCB’s new-look telescopic handler exterior isn’t purely cosmetic; the cooling fan airflow is now angled upwards, reducing time-consuming dust build-up.