|Maximum Engine Power:||74hp, 55kW|
|Maximum Lift Capacity:||6,000lbs, 2,721kg|
|Maximum Lift Height:||23', 7m|
The JCB 531-70 telescopic handler is the smallest of our full-size telescopic handlers. It’s a highly efficient EcoMax-powered telescopic handler sitting on a chassis that’s designed for load-bearing and stability.
The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from field proven telescopic handler components.
This telescopic handler also has instant steering selection between three modes for easy operation, a tight turn radius and great maneuverability.
- A productivity-enhancing 7-speed fan optimizes heating and cooling in the cab of the 531-70 telescopic handler.
- On bright days, standard-fit tinted cab glass will reflect 30% of the sun’s energy for enhanced operator comfort.
- The new-look exterior of the 531-70 telescopic handler isn’t purely cosmetic; the cooling fan airflow is now angled upwards, reducing dust build-up.
- Visibility on a 531-70 telescopic handler is excellent, courtesy of a cleverly-packaged driveline and sloping hood.
- The cab is one of the largest around, boasting class-leading low noise levels; excellent air flow, ventilation and demisting; optional air conditioning; fully adjustable steering column and optional suspension seat.
- DPF-free engine design saves time and money
- New instruments and a hi-res TFT screen form an intuitive automotive-style layout in the new 531-70 telescopic handler cab, while backlit switches are crystal clear even in the dark.