|Maximum Engine Power:||109hp, 81kW|
|Maximum Lift Capacity:||6,000lbs, 2,721kg|
|Maximum Lift Height:||23', 7M|
Designed and developed using our Efficient Design philosophy, the JCB 531-70 Turbo Loadall is the smallest of our full-sized telescopic handler machines. It’s a hugely productive Loadall sitting on a chassis that’s designed for load bearing and stability.
The 531-70 Turbo’s new award-winning EcoMAX engine meets Stage IIIB/Tier 4i legislation without using a bulky DPF, which, in turn, brings benefits like great visibility, low running costs and more uptime.
- A productivity-enhancing 7-speed fan optimises heating and cooling in the cab of the 531-70 Turbo telescopic handler.
- New instruments and a hi-res TFT screen form an intuitive automotive-style layout in the new 531-70 Turbo Loadall cab, while backlit switches are crystal clear even in the dark.
- On bright days, standard-fit tinted cab glass will reflect 30% of the sun’s energy for enhanced operator comfort.
- An improved rear window seal provides positive closure; this keeps dust and debris out of the 531-70 Turbo's cab.
- A JCB 531-70 Turbo Loadall is fitted with a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength we limit the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- For quick, easy and safe access, the JCB 531-70 Turbo has a three-point access.
- The cab is one of the largest around, boasting class-leading low noise levels; excellent air flow, ventilation and demisting; optional air conditioning; fully adjustable steering column and optional suspension seat.