|Maximum Engine Power:||63kW|
|Maximum Lift Capacity:||3500kg|
|Maximum Lift Height:||13.78m|
The JCB 535-140 Hi Viz Loadall takes telescopic handler visibility to new levels, particularly the three-quarter view to the rear of the machine. It’s a full-sized 4-stage Loadall with a huge reach and a highly efficient DIESELMAX engine.
This is achieved via a lowered boom pivot and a reduced-size (though very strong) boom section.
The result is a 10% increase in all-round visibility, making the machine easier and faster to operate.
To cap it off, there’s a compact reduced-overhang chassis for superb steering and manoeuvrability.
- JCB’s SmoothRide System (SRS) cushions shocks from the boom, increasing operator comfort (and therefore productivity) when travelling at speed on the road or on uneven surfaces.
- For quick, easy, safe access, this telescopic handler offers three points of contact at all times for operators getting into and out of the cab. The seat safety switch disables forward and reverse when operators leave the seat.
- This telescopic handler has a fully adjustable suspension seat and steering column, mobile phone holder and intelligently placed air vents, to ergonomic controls on the front console.
- Every JCB Loadall is designed to maximise uptime and productivity. To do that, we make sure our components last a long time and, when routine replacements need to take place, we make sure everything important is easily accessible.
- A parallel lift provides excellent load retention on the 535-140 Hi Viz, while good ground clearance, four-wheel-drive and a hydrostatic transmission aid efficiency still further.
- JCB’s DIESELMAX motor produces high levels of power and torque even at low engine speeds, which means that a JCB Construction Loadall can provide fuel-efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics.