|Maximum Engine Power:||93kW|
|Maximum Lift Capacity:||4000kg|
|Maximum Lift Height:||20m|
The JCB 540-200 Loadall telehandler is truly an industry-leading machine, offering incredible reach, a 20m lift height, all-terrain capability and proportional boom extend/retract. All of which makes it a highly efficient alternative to a roto or mobile crane, and a perfect addition to any rental or customer fleet. Not only that but it boasts unrivalled manoeuvrability, build quality and operator comfort as well.
As with all JCB Construction telescopic handlers, the 540-200 has unrivalled productivity, efficiency, safety and serviceability as standard too.
- DPF-free engine design saves time and money
- Built for a long service life using cutting-edge processes
- Designed to offer great visibility, boosting productivity and safety
- All-day comfortable and class-leading SAE serviceability rating
- Incredible 20m lift height; a real crane/roto alternative
- Economical and productive 81kW (109hp) JCB EcoMAX engine