|Maximum Engine Power:||109hp, 81kW|
|Maximum Lift Capacity:||9,000lbs, 4,100kg|
|Maximum Lift Height:||23', 7m|
The JCB 541-70 Turbo is ahighly efficient EcoMax-powered telescopic handler. It sits on a chassis that’s designed for load-bearing and stability.
The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and a JCB transmission to ensure reliable drivetrain performance from proven components.
There’s instant steering selection between three modes for easy operation, a tight turning radius and great maneuverability.
- Visibility is superb and there are stable doors for ventilation, all of which is just the start; we invest in the telehandler operator’s comfort because it equates to real, measurable improvements in day-long productivity.
- The JCB 541-70 Turbo telescopic handler has class-leading comfort, not least because of its spacious, safe, side-entry cab.
- DPF-free engine design saves time and money
- The JCB 541-70 Turbo telescopic handler uses a combination of individual hydraulic wheel motors and four-wheel steer for superb maneuverability.
- Every JCB Loadall is designed to maximize uptime and productivity. To do that, we make sure our components last a long time and, when routine replacements need to take place, we make sure everything important is easily accessible.
- Key components like Loadall transmissions are tested over thousands of cycles and all of our manufacturing processes are backed by ISO 9001:2008.