|Capacity:||6,000 - 8,000 lbs|
|Max Weight:||8000 lbs|
|Series Title:||MPE60-G, MPE060-080VH|
|Type:||End Rider Trucks|
You talked. We listened. Together, we changed the game.
Meet the Yale end rider truck series that has been strategically designed to exceed expectations in the most demanding applications such as warehousing, food & beverage and 3PL industries.
With a 6,000-8,000 capacity range, this game changing pallet truck has the ability to maximize throughput and boost order picking with ease. Built for versatility, the Yale end rider truck series is ideal for dock loading/unloading, horizontal transport and low-level order picking. Additionally, various fork length offerings accommodate single, double and even triple pallet loads to help maximize efficiency.
Introducing the Yale® MPE series—a new gold standard of end riders.
- Extended operator platform (optional - available for particular applications) is the largest in the industry which enables optimal foot positioning and comfort
- Bi-directional, variable speed coast control allows operators to easily manage forward/reverse travel
- Heavy-duty frame and forks are one of the toughest in the industry
- Heavy-duty quick adjust caster can be accessed without having to lift the truck
- Dual horn buttons located on the back of the handrail allow operators to engage without moving their hand from the functional driving position
- LED platform lights (optional) provide increased pedestrian and operator awareness in dark trailers or congested areas
- Newly designed control handle and handrail places all key functions at the operators fingertips
- LED fork lights (optional) provide low-level illumination in low light applications such as dim storage aisles and dark trailers which helps reduce the risk of damage and improve operator and pedestrian awareness
- Durable, lift linkage manufactured with cast ductile steel is designed to meet the demands of high duty cycle applications
- Extended service intervals (up to 1,000 hours in dry goods order picking) provide lower cost of operation
- Advanced smart technology options designed to help increase operator efficiency
- Exclusive operator platform cushions provide industry leading thickness and help deliver all-day comfort